6" LIFT KIT - GM SILVERADO / SIERRA 1500 - 2019-2022 WITH FALCON 1.1 MONOTUBE SHOCKS
2019-2022 GM 1500 4WD 6" Lift Kit Maintains the factory ride and handling. Delivers clearance for increased aftermarket tire sizes - up to 35'' on 6-inch kit on 9" wide wheels with 0 offset with no trimming. Top mount strut extensions maintain factory geometry and retains use of the factory strut. 3/16-inch thick steel plate cross members and skid plate. Anti-torsion boxed and gusseted plate steel differential drop brackets. Fabricated steel 5" rear lift blocks include integrated bump stop landings, offset pin and provides proper pinion angle. Includes premium Falcon 1.1 Monotube Shocks extended length rear shocks. Includes ReadyGuard Powertrain Warranty. Note: Use of Auto 4 Hi feature not recommended. Note: Not for use on Trail Boss, AT4, AT4X, ZR2, Diesel or Denali models. Note: Not compatible with Adaptive Ride Control or Multimatic suspension.
Note: Not compatible with rear mono-leaf springs. Click here to learn how to determine if you have rear mono-leaf springs.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
- Falcon Shocks “ The Ultimate Blend of Performance, Quality, and Bang for the Buck
- Falcon 1.1 Monotube Shocks deliver increased stability improved ride quality and comfort for a daily-driven vehicle in an economical, compact performance package.
- Falcon 1.1 Monotube Shocks have been optimized for on-road driving with increased stability over stock for driven vehicles on and off road. High- Value Performance is the driving force behind these vehicle-specific dampers for trucks and SUVs.
- Falcon 1.1 Monotube Shocks are ideal for daily driven trucks and SUVs as well as the enthusiast wanting a consistent controlled feel through all driving conditions
- Falcon 1.1 Monotube shocks include race-inspired performance, handling, and stability for off-road rigs. Falcon Jeep shock absorbers will significantly increase the chassis performance of any lifted truck or SUV.
- Falcon 1.1 Monotube Shock Specifications
- 2-1/8" shock body for high-value performance
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy billet piston
- 1/2" induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage corrosion and shaft buckling
- Microcellular Foam Progressive Bump Stops (Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders.)
Call us for discounted pricing
Unlock unbeatable savings when you bundle your products with our premium installation services
Request for the price and an Installation Quote
Call us to get the discounted price and an installation quote